Wireless networks are so popular these days, for work or maybe just for fun. You can connect to a network without defining it to your pc or laptop, but in the case you want to connect to it automatically or much often, it is easier to define it, this can be done it a simple few steps:
- open the control panel
- open the wireless network connection
- right click -> properties
- From the upper tabs, select Wireless Networks
- To add a new wireless network click (Add)
- Finally; set the Network name (SSID) you can have it from your local network manager, set the Network Authentication to open and the Data encryption to disabled.
Now you are done!